[cairo] Reg. Cairo Performance with DirectFB bacend

Vicky Tux ssseintr2 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 01:15:02 PST 2011

Hi All,

One more thing I would like to add is, it is not just about drawing semi
transparent rectangles, actually webkit uses *cairo_push_group *& then
drawing on the temporary surface then again paints to actual surface *with
cairo_paint_with_alpha.*
*
*
Can any cairo-directfb porting guys help me to accelerate this..?

Regards,
Arun