[cairo] 回复: 回复: From China: About 2.5D transform

Maarten Bosmans mkbosmans at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 09:48:09 PDT 2011

2011/10/11 Dušan Maliarik <dusan.maliarik at gmail.com>:
> You should be able to achieve orthogonal projection matrix using shear *
> rotation (or vice versa, dunno) matrix, try to construct one, then use
> set_matrix on the context.

Yes, but that is not the effect they are trying to achieve. They want
a vanishing point, so that makes the mapping non-invertible.

> 2011/10/11 Jerónimo Barraco Mármol <jerobarraco at yahoo.com.ar>
>>
>> im intrested in this too, but failed to achieve it...
>> i think the only way is using the correct values as parameters when
>> creating a matrix.

As I said, in cairo this is currently not possible, even when setting
the matrix elements manually. For that we need new API, in such a way
that there is no ABI break.

Maarten