[cairo] cairo recording surface leaves target surface empty

Uli Schlachter psychon at znc.in
Sun Oct 16 11:13:09 PDT 2011

On 16.10.2011 17:39, Martin Kalbfuß wrote:
> Am Freitag, den 14.10.2011, 01:11 +0200 schrieb Martin Kalbfuß:
>
> No solutions? :-( I would like to go on with cairo. It looks really
> good. But I really don't understand what's wrong here. I don't know the
> output size so recording surfaces looks like the way to go. Please
> anyone...
> I don't know where else to ask.
>
> Thanks,
> Martin
>
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> I try to use the recording surface of cairo. But when I draw it onto
>> another surface, there's nothing.
>> What's wrong here? Im new to cairo. So it's going to be a stupid
>> mistake. :-P
>>
>> Source and bitmap are appended.

Congratulations and welcome to the long list of people who hit a bug with
recording surfaces in cairo 1.10. This works fine with git/master.

You don't happen to be able to choose which version of cairo you work with, are
you? If you are stuck with 1.10 I fear there is not much which can be done.

Uli
--
The Angels have the phone box!