[cairo] Using a variable makes the autotools on OS/2 correctly deal with any2ppm.c

Dave Yeo dave.r.yeo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 20:52:15 PDT 2011

On 09/06/11 08:38 pm, Dave Yeo wrote:
> 2 files changed, 5 insertions(+), 1 deletions(-

The actual problem this patch tries to fix is that the build would die
with (going from memory) something like
gcc -o any2ppm any2ppm.c
error can't find cairo.h

note no CFLAGS being used and as far as I can make out any2ppm.exe
should not be built here as we lack poll()
With the patch and configuring with --disable-script to work around a
shortcoming in our independently written fontconfig the build eventually
dies due to dependencies on cairo-script.
This patch should be tested on other systems besides OS/2
Sorry for any git related mistakes I've made as I'm still learning git.
Dave