[cairo] Cairo and OPenCV

Deepak Kumar JAIN deepak19dec at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 08:03:14 PDT 2011

Hello All,

Have anyone worked with Cairo with OpenCV. I am trying to load an jpg image
through OpenCv and then creating the image surface through image data. After
putting some text on the surface, I am again trying to copy the image
surface into openCv image format so that i can save the resultant image into
Jpeg format. But when I see the image, I see the text but its distorted and
seems like some loss of data occurred. I am trying to see into it but I am
not able to figure out where is the data loss occurring.

It will be of immense help to me if someone can through some light on where
I can go wrong.

Thanks & regards,
Deepak Kumar JAIN

--
www.deepakkumarjain.co.cc

"*I err therefore I am *"- Saint Augustine