[cairo] Pixels data mismatch while loading image with OpenCv and CairoGraphics

Deepak Kumar JAIN deepak19dec at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 22:02:01 PDT 2011

Thanks Maarten for the advice. OpenCV loads the image in RGB format but
Cairo Loads in PRGB(Pre multiplied with Alpha channele). hence while loading
the image, I convert the 3 channel image to 4 channel in OpenCV and then
pass the resulting image to Cairo and then I get the perfect result.

Thanks all for the advice. But still I can't find how can I check for the
format of the image as I create the surface from data and its need to have
format as parameter.

Thanks for the advices.

Deepak