[cairo] Help needed regarding STRETCH in pango

Deepak Kumar JAIN deepak19dec at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 06:23:10 PDT 2011

Hello All,

I am using pango_font_description_set_stretch(desc,
PANGO_STRETCH_ULTRA_EXPANDED)

but when I executed, I get the following warning:

Pango-Warning: Couldn't load font "Courier Ultra-Expanded Not-Rotated 15",
failing back to "Sans Ultra-Expanded Not Rotated 15", expect ugly output.

What can be wrong with the code. Earlier, I was getting same error with
fonts but by adding comma after the font name, that was resolved.

Thanks,
Deepak

--

Thanks & Regards,
Deepak Kumar JAIN

"*I err therefore I am *"- Saint Augustine