[cairo] crosscompiling cairo with mingw64

Maarten Bosmans mkbosmans at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 12:38:06 PDT 2011

Oh, and it's always possible to use pre-build binaries from the
OBS[1]. Ping me on IRC if you need help with that.

Maarten

1) https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor?project=windows%3Amingw%3Awin32
(The build overview looks a bit red/gray and not ready at the moment,
but no worries, that's just some binutils bug that needs to be
resolved, the download repository contains successful builds)