[cairo] Performance issue with get_text_extents

Dimiter "malkia" Stanev malkia at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 10:21:33 PDT 2012

I've just verified that, and you are right :)

device.cc is not in the .vcproj / .vcxproj files, while say matrix.cc is
there:

malkia ~/p/cairomm $ git grep matrix.cc
ChangeLog:      * tests/test-matrix.cc:
ChangeLog:      * cairomm/matrix.cc:
ChangeLog:      matrix.h, win32_font.h, matrix.cc and win32_font.cc to
the project.
ChangeLog:      * cairomm/matrix.cc:
ChangeLog:      * tests/test-matrix.cc: modify the tests for the change
in API.  The new API
ChangeLog:      * cairomm/matrix.cc: Added.
ChangeLog:      * tests/test-matrix.cc: Added.
MSVC_Net2005/cairomm/cairomm.vcproj:
RelativePath="..\..\cairomm\matrix.cc"
MSVC_Net2008/cairomm/cairomm.vcproj:
RelativePath="..\..\cairomm\matrix.cc"
MSVC_Net2010/cairomm/cairomm.vcxproj:    <ClCompile
Include="..\..\cairomm\matrix.cc" />
MSVC_Net2010/cairomm/cairomm.vcxproj.filters:    <ClCompile
Include="..\..\cairomm\matrix.cc">
cairomm/filelist.am:    matrix.cc                       \
tests/Makefile.am:test_matrix_SOURCES=test-matrix.cc

malkia ~/p/cairomm $ git grep device.cc
cairomm/filelist.am:  device.cc \

I'm not sure how the .vcproj / .vcxproj are generated, or maybe they are
maintained manually, but it looks like this file needs to be added there.