[cairo] Rel. 1.12 - quartz surface on IOS

cu cairouser at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 12 05:50:09 PDT 2012

To be honest, I don't recall anything really special I had to do. Just
set the CC/CFLAGS/LDFLAGS as appropriate and ran configure. I build
armv7 only, not sure what armv6 would entail.

Unfortunately, Quartz surface on iOS is pretty broken in current release
(actually, it's pretty broken on MacOS as well) - if you saw my previous
message.