[cairo] Quartz regression in release 1.12

Andrea Canciani ranma42 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 12:52:34 PDT 2012

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 8:11 PM, cu <cairouser at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Apologize for "self-bumping" this, but is there anyone that may be able
> to take a look at Quartz issues?

I might be able to do that, but it looks like I need some help to
reproduce them.
Using the branch from:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~ranma42/cairo/log/?h=wip/map-quartz
I can run the testsuite getting no crash (there are some failures, but
I'm already working on them).

Could you please try if this branch fixes the crashes you were getting
(point #2)?
In the testsuite ft-text-vertical-layout-type{1,3} look fine, can you
confirm whether they work in your env?
Could you provide a small code snippet which triggers your #1 issue?

Thank you for your report, sorry for the late reply

Andrea