[cairo] Quartz regression in release 1.12

Andrea Canciani ranma42 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 01:01:43 PDT 2012

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 3:12 PM, cu <cairouser at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Bump again. I know, you guys are busy - but this is kind-of a
> show-stopper for us. If this can't/won't be fixed - could you please let
> me know.

I'm working on getting cairo-quartz to a usable state (but
unfortunately I don't have much time to spend on it except in
weekends).
Your configure commandline did not result in a working build, which is
another problem I should try to fix.
With the default build setting I freetype works in my environment, so
we might need some additional information to find out exactly what's
going wrong.
Could you attach the config.log output?
Do the freetype tests work in your env or do they cause the surface to
get in error status?

Andrea