[cairo] How can I find real FAIL in result of cairo-test-suite?

Deokjin Kim deokjin81.kim at samsung.com
Tue Feb 21 21:25:51 PST 2012

Hello all,

When I executed cairo-test-suite for image backend in my environment, the result is below.
376 Passed, 61 Failed [0 crashed, 10 expected], 26 Skipped

As I know, some failures are real FAIL(may be caused by cairo itself) and others are caused by test environment(difference of library version, font files, and so on).
How can I distinguish real FAIL from non-real FAIL?

Can I know test environment when you create reference images?
Content of README file("Getting the elusive zero failures") is insufficient.
(When I change font files according to REAME file, test result is similar to above result)

Please give me advice.

Best Regards,
Deokjin Kim