[cairo] Regarding setting the origin of surface...

swati upadhyaya swatiupadhyaya at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 10:34:58 PST 2012

Hi....
I am using
  cairo_image_surface_create_for_data<http://cairographics.org/manual/cairo-Image-Surfaces.html#cairo-image-surface-create-for-data>(
*unsigned char *data*,

*cairo_format_t
<http://cairographics.org/manual/cairo-Image-Surfaces.html#cairo-format-t>
format*,
                                                         *int width*,
                                                         *int height*,
                                                         *int stride*);

to create the surface.... But I want to set the origin of this surface
to some coordinate(x ,y) and I am not able to do it. Its mentioned in
document that its start from top left.. But for my thing I have to set
this start of surface somewhere from the middle.

Please let me know how to do thi as I didnt find any thing to shift the origin

regards