[cairo] How to cross compile py2cairo

xsj xsjshr1108 at 163.com
Wed Jan 18 04:18:30 PST 2012

Hi:
    I have tried to compile it by myself as follow:
        cd src
        arm-gcc -g -shared -o _cairo.so *.c `pkg-config --cflags --libs python cairo`
        put the _cairo.so into my arm platform
        start python in the _cairo.so's directory
        type the " import _cairo " command
        it  failed " SystemError: dynamic module not initialized properly "
   So i dbg it , break at the "init_cairo"  function, all the if test were passed and the function
returned normally.
    I know the compile command must have something wrong ,please help me to figure it out.
I googled ,but know little about cross-compile use waf .