[cairo] OpenGL on Windows

Brent Fulgham bfulgham at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 13:26:08 PDT 2012

Last night I was able to get an OpenGL-based Cairo test application to
build and run under Windows using the 1.12.2 source base.

Attached is the diff to accomplish this.  I found that the default
function pointer declarations did not work with the Windows GL
implementation because of differences in calling conventions.  I'm not
sure if the approach I took to add the declarations is the right one,
and was hoping someone could review the change and let me know.

To actually build the software, you need the "OpenGL Registry"
versions of wglext.h and glext.h, which do not ship with Windows.

As I write this, I realize that I forgot to update the Makefile to
include the GL and WGL source files; I will follow up with this
missing piece, once I hear back on the other changes.

Thanks,

-Brent