[cairo] FW: rTree insert optimization.

valery.volgutov at lge.com valery.volgutov at lge.com
Fri Mar 2 05:14:42 PST 2012

Hello,

Please check attached pictures.

These pictures are cache glyph surface without patch called "glyph_surface_old.png" and "glyph_surface_new.png" with my patch.

You can see - what my patch made more accurately allocation space for glyphs in cache texture.

I tested cairo-perf-micro with "text" keyword and egl backend (based on nouveau driver + MESA OpenGLES)  (target board: PC i7 6G mem.).
Performance in both case is not differ.

Also I attached test case with my modifications (change font size for each loop), and latest version of my patch.

Best regards,
Valery Volgutov.