[cairo] [patch] gl: use font's antialias option to check whether it needs mask

Henry (Yu) Song - SISA hsong at sisa.samsung.com
Tue Mar 27 14:53:13 PDT 2012

Hi, Chris

Is it implemented in cairo-ft-font.c and cairo-user-font.c  where if font antialias option is SUBPIXEL/BEST, it always generate ARGB32 image while A8 is for DEFAULT/GRAY/....?

In cairo-quartz-font.c - it always generates A8 format surface for glyph?

I could see other area that is contradictory to this.

Am I correct?

Thanks

Henry