[cairo] Rendering bug when using operator "source" (ver. 1.12)

cu cairouser at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 28 18:23:35 PDT 2012

You are correct - I re-ran a few performance measurements, and there is
no perceptible difference between "source" and "over" when using
Pixman/image backend.

I was confusing it with Quartz backend where we found about a 2x time
difference (it appears that Quartz is going through image backend when
painting from one surface to another, though honestly I didn't
investigate in-depth)

Thank you for the fix, will apply shortly.