[cairo] Rel. 1.12 - quartz surface on IOS

cu cairouser at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 08:45:04 PDT 2012

Will try to post a write up on Wiki. Cairo didn't present much
difficulty building on iOS, other than a need to edit these two items,
as far as I recall.

Pixman was somewhat ok, afaik, except for NEON optimizations and the
TLS. TLS was not detected by configure script and Pixman was built
without it. I had to edit something by hand to turn it on, will have to
look into that.

I didn't see the note about crashes in Cairo-Quartz. Is there an errata
document somewhere? Guess we'll stay with 1.9.8 for now (it seems to be
stable, at least in our Quartz use)