[cairo] Performance issue with get_text_extents

Robert Prückl rprueckl at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 01:20:11 PDT 2012

2012/3/31 Dimiter 'malkia' Stanev <malkia at gmail.com>:
>        I just cloned cairomm to see it, and there is a tag 1.10.0, try this
> one I guess:
>
>        E:\p\cairomm>git tag
> ----->  1.10.0
>        1.8.6really
>        1.8.6really2
>        1.9.2
>        RELEASE_0_3_0
>        RELEASE_0_4_0
>        RELEASE_0_5_0
>        RELEASE_0_6_0
>
>        git checkout 1.10.0
>
>        (If you need help with git, you can either get it with TortoiseGit,
> or cygwin). It's possible that there is tarball with the tagg-ed version.

Well, I tried also the tarball version cairomm 1.10.0 and the problem
is exactly the same.
I think it comes from cairomm itself - it looks as if
cairomm-vc100-d-1_0.lib doesn't export that constructor.
It is not listed in the .def file generated by gendef and dumpbin
-exports on the library (which is generated in the build process)
doesn't list it either.

The calling function Cairo::Surface::get_device(void) is listed as
?get_device at Surface@Cairo@@QAE?AV?$RefPtr at VDevice@Cairo@@@2 at XZ
correctly.

The constructor is defined in the device.h file line 91 in the section
external dependencies.
explicit Device(cairo_device_t* cobject, bool has_reference = false);

very strange... do you have any further suggestions?