[cairo] Trying a new operator type

Carlos López González genetita at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 12:03:59 PDT 2012

Hi!
finally I figured out how to preform the new Cairo operator. I would
be glad if someone finds other way to perform the same operator with a
simplest and effective code:

http://pastebin.com/xtfGeYSs

In the pasted code it is explained what does the new operation do.
Cheers!

--
Carlos
http://synfig.org