[cairo] acceleration

Henry (Yu) Song - SISA hsong at sisa.samsung.com
Tue Oct 2 17:03:22 PDT 2012

Hi, Patrix

The answer to your question is YES, cairo runs on Opengl and Opengl es 2.0 (no gles 1 though).  I might be able to help you more if you can give me more info on your gl driver.  Is it open source intel, radeon, nouveau driver? it is ATI fglrx driver or NVidia unified driver?  Are you running on embedded device with Opengl es  2, what is the embedded GPU/driver?

They are all different.

Henry