[cairo] DirectFB

Mike Steinert mike.steinert at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 15:07:12 PDT 2013

I'm currently working on improving the DirectFB backend.

Is anybody else working on the DirectFB backend? I would prefer not to
duplicate work!

Would these changes be welcomed as a patch? If so, is it better to submit a
few smaller patches or submit everything once it's complete?

I currently have the surface acquisition code working with the software
renderer. I'm starting to look into the new(ish) compositor interface.
Initially I was looking at cairo-xlib-core-compositor.c for hints but now
I'm wondering if cairo-xlib-render-compositor.c (or perhaps something else)
would be a better starting point. Any hints here would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks!
--
Mike