[cairo] Crash of Racket on OpenBSD with Cairo 1.12.8

Juan Francisco Cantero Hurtado iam at juanfra.info
Wed Jan 9 17:02:36 PST 2013

I've problems compiling the gui-debugger of Racket on OpenBSD. I've been
trying different things the last month and the culprit is the update of
the OpenBSD port from 1.12.2 to 1.12.8. If I downgrade Cairo to the old
version, Racket compiles without problems. The crash only occurs on
i386, I can compile Racket on amd64. The funny thing is I doesn't have
this error on NetBSD with the same versions of Racket and Cairo.

I only want you confirms me if the bug is in Cairo or in Racket. Here
two backtraces of the crash but let me know if you need more info. Thanks!.

https://github.com/jasperla/openbsd-wip/blob/a1b5b22de241331e270700bad905376f52f04aef/lang/racket/backtrace-cairo_pango-i386.log

https://github.com/jasperla/openbsd-wip/blob/d022d83bc45e9a4dce20b7effe6defcfd80e2d4c/lang/racket/backtrace2-cairo_pango-i386.log