[cairo] cairo release 1.12.10 now available

Bobby Salazar bobby8934 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 05:28:07 PST 2013

I am particularly interested in giving this a try on OpenGL ES mobile
devices such as iOS and Android, but I have been holding off on
spending the time to try it out until the code is fully upstreamed.

Has anyone ever tried either of these gl code trees on iOS and/or
Android platforms? If so, is there a significant speed difference
between either code tree over normal image surfaces? And does anyone
have any sample code showing how to get started with a cairo gl
surface on iOS and/or Android?