[cairo] Pango, Cairo, pycairo: OpenType features not working

Joancarles Casasín joanca at casasin.com
Wed Jan 30 01:54:38 PST 2013

Hi,

Pango version: 1.28.03 in both OS (I got it in the python interpreter using >>>pango.version()

The font is not only one font, it's a (huge) set of custom fonts, I tested with all of them and the result is the same. Which makes sense as they're identical technically inside.

Mac OSX: 'calt' working, 'liga' working.

Linux Debian: 'calt' not working, 'liga' working.

I made some other tests (with also other fonts) and I saw 'kern' feature is not working in none of the platforms.

Thanks so much for your time,

Joancarles

Joancarles Casasín
www.casasin.com