[cairo] Cairo test

Yannick Poirier contact at yannickpoirier.fr
Fri Jul 12 05:19:28 PDT 2013

Actually I'm able to reproduce this path with webkit when I draw a rounded
button.

What I see is that in composite_aligned_boxes(const cairo_spans_compositor_t
 *compositor,
 const cairo_composite_rectangles_t *extents,
 cairo_boxes_t *boxes)

extents->clip->is_region is false
extents->clip->path is not null

So I'm trying to be in the same configuration.