[cairo] SVG backend bug?

Bryce W. Harrington b.harrington at samsung.com
Tue Jul 16 16:24:07 PDT 2013

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 02:55:21PM +0200, Edward Zimmermann wrote:
> Can't seem to figure out what's wrong... I'm OK your OK.. I'm not OK.. Or perhaps..
> there is a buglet in the SVG backend.
>
> Rendering to Image is correct. Redering to PDF is correct. Rendering to SVG is wrong.
>
> Enclosed are the trace, XML dump, PNG (what is should be) and the SVG.
>

> Looks like the transformations are getting messed up...

Yeah, like it's inverted and rotated 180 degrees or something.

> Or am I doing something WRONG?????

To answer that, it might be instructive to know more step-by-step how
you're producing this composition.  Possibly if the matrix is
constructed differently or avoided in favor of simpler transformations
you may be able to work around it.

Bryce

--
Bryce Harrington
Senior Open Source Developer  -  b.harrington at samsung.com
Open Source Group             -  Samsung Research America