[cairo] cairo appear white edge antialiasing

Arjen Nienhuis a.g.nienhuis at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 00:01:20 PDT 2013

On Jun 17, 2013 5:17 AM, "丹青(Hishop)" <hishop at gmail.com> wrote:

> This message is also used Google Translate: D
>
> Thank you for your reply, I use the second approach in your mail, and
successfully realized.

Good to hear. Please CC the list.

> I first get the adjacent graph fill color, and according to this color do
1px strokes, and then the color fill.
> This way, when anti-aliasing will be implemented according to the color
of the stroke. Thus solving the white side of the issue.

How do you know which parts are adjective?

> Specifically from the message with the picture to see.

It looks very good!

> 2013/6/16 Arjen Nienhuis <a.g.nienhuis at gmail.com>
>>

>> On Jun 16, 2013 6:41 AM, "丹青(Hishop)" <hishop at gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > Hello, my English is not good, so I used the GOOGLE Translator. This
may cause problems very sorry!

>> > I used to do a cairo 1.12 Convert SWF to bitmap software, but there
will be a white sideline production. I specifically included in the mail
Photo Gallery.

>> That is because the shapes don't overlap. Cairo doesn't support that but
SWF does.