[cairo] Fwd: Get the Data from Font Face

tanvir rizvi tanvir.abb at gmail.com
Sat May 11 06:45:32 PDT 2013

Hi All,
        Can any one help me out with the below description i sent, actually
the thing is happening that if there is no specific font present in the
device and i query for a small caps-italic variant property , i am not
getting the italic thing, so it looks to me that the scaled font is not
returning the right font to me, so i wanted to know if is there any way
that i can query a font-face of free type to get whether my requested font
is italic or not. Any help would be very helpful and appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,
Tanvir Rizvi