[cairo] python + pycairo list?

Simon Sapin simon.sapin at exyr.org
Sat May 25 02:17:03 PDT 2013

Le 15/05/2013 17:17, Oswaldo a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I'm working in a project using python, pycairo, pangocairo and rsvg. The
> project works mainly over pdf surfaces.
>
> I searched a list for python + pycairo and have not found any.
>
> Is this list appropriate for python + pycairo questions?

Hi,

(In general, don’t ask to ask a question, just ask your question and
then you might be redirected.)

Yes, this list also covers pycairo as far as I know, but the pycairo
maintainers have not been very responsive so to my own emails …

By the way, I wrote cairocffi which is a drop-in replacement for pycairo
that installs with pip. Feel free to ask anything about this too.

http://pythonhosted.org/cairocffi/

Cheers,
--
Simon Sapin