[cairo] Handi, please add me to your LinkedIn network

David Kastrup dak at gnu.org
Sat Oct 12 10:10:18 CEST 2013

Mohan Kalyanaraman via LinkedIn <member at linkedin.com> writes:

>     Mohan Kalyanaraman requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

> Handi,

[...]
> This email was intended for Handi Sulistyo Widodo.
> Learn why this is included:

The same reason why LinkedIn is currently in court over accusations of
blatantly harvesting the address books and addresses from private mails
that they could access to by misusing mail account credentials.

Please check out
<URL:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/20/linkedin-sued-hacking-emails-spam_n_3963195.html>
and make sure that LinkedIn does not in any manner have access to any
private conversation or addresses of you.  That avoids embarrassing
situations like this "invitation" to a mailing list.

--
David Kastrup