[cairo] Question about cairo_scaled_font_glyph_extents()

Sneha Singh singh1688 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 22:32:44 PDT 2014

Hello,

I am new with using Cairo. I am working on webkit and am trying
resolve an issue where the font width of italic characters returned by
cairo_scaled_font_glyph_extents() is not long enough. Because of this
the canvas width being set is not enough for the italic characters.

I wanted to know if there is any way that I can confirm that the
cairo_text_extents_t, which is returned by this API, is that of a
glyph corresponding to an italic character? Any other pointers

Best,
Sneha