[cairo] patch for VxWorks / Wind River Diab Compiler support

Manfred Kogler manfred.kogler at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 18:27:13 CET 2014

Hi Bill,

ad (4)

Actually, we've used that approach since more than a year and didn't run
into a problem. However, I just retested and it seems due to a Diab
compiler update this compile error is gone, so it is not an issue anymore
for us which declaration is used. Besides, _buf is used only locally and
not extensively, there is no sizeof() operator used on it.

Best regards,
Fred