[cairo] Poppler -> Cairo (svg) no text in output

suzuki toshiya mpsuzuki at hiroshima-u.ac.jp
Mon Jan 20 16:55:58 PST 2014

If I have to work with this issue by myself,
maybe, I will work on Cairo's SVG surface to
add an option to emit the glyph outline images
as the SVG font, in next, I will work on Poppler
to add an option for Cairo output device to
control the option.

Another option might be working with pdftohtml
to include non-text SVG graphic as a background
image beyond transparent text content.

Regards,
mpsuzuki