[cairo] Fwd: disable compiling of cairo test suite

Bryce Harrington bryce at osg.samsung.com
Mon Jul 21 22:38:33 PDT 2014

On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 07:37:12AM +0000, Pranav Ganorkar wrote:
> [...]

Skipping it may not be a panacea; if you can't build the testsuite, it's
possible there's a deeper issue that'll crop up again later on.

Probably there is something different about your environment which is
tripping things up.  I think at this point you should file a bug report
since the issue is not obvious to Ravi and I.  Please post full logs of
configure and build, along with any other information you think might be
relevant, or helpful to us for diagnosing the issue.

Bryce

----- End forwarded message -----