[cairo] Running cairo-test-suite with -as / cairo_surface_set_device_scale() and the test suite / image scaling madness

Uli Schlachter psychon at znc.in
Sun Jun 8 04:24:49 PDT 2014

Hi

On 12.04.2014 20:49, Uli Schlachter wrote:
> could someone please turn our image scaling code into something sane?

Since my patch reverting the scaling changes is in git now, I reran these tests:

[...]
> CAIRO_TEST_TARGET=image ./cairo-test-suite -as
>
> Before this patch:
> 31 Passed, 489 Failed [1 crashed, 8 expected], 31 Skipped
>
> After this patch:
> 145 Passed, 375 Failed [1 crashed, 8 expected], 31 Skipped
[...]

Current git master:

227 Passed, 313 Failed [5 crashed, 11 expected], 11 Skipped

(Ignore the crashes, I decided to "speed things up" with /bin/kill for some of
the really slow tests which already failed in three different combinations and I
didn't want to wait for the next five failures)

So things improved a lot, but something is still rotten in the state of Denmark.

Cheers,
Uli
--
"Why make things difficult, when it is possible to make them cryptic
and totally illogical, with just a little bit more effort?" -- A. P. J.