[cairo] Update DirectFB Backend

Jefferson Ferreira jeffersonfr at gmail.com
Fri May 9 10:13:26 PDT 2014

Mike Steinert <mike.steinert <at> gmail.com> writes:

> On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 12:15 PM, Jefferson Ferreira <jeffersonfr <at>
gmail.com> wrote:
> Please,
> Someone knows how I can put this examples to work with the current cairo
with directfb ?- change the backend in Makefile to
"directfb"https://github.com/msteinert/cairo-demo

> What have you tried? This works for me here:
>
> make backend=directfb
>
> Did you recompile Cairo with the DirectFB backend enabled? It's unlikely
that the Cairo supplied by your distribution has it enabled.

> --
>
> Mike

Mike,

I put this example to work with directfb + cairo (VERSION 1.11.2). If I
clone the latest version of the cairo.git none of these examples works, at
least for me.

Thanks in advance.