[cairo] Cairo + Xlib Howto

Bryce Harrington bryce at osg.samsung.com
Thu Nov 13 00:36:37 PST 2014

On Fri, Nov 07, 2014 at 08:15:55AM +0100, Bernhard R. Fischer wrote:
> Dear list,
>
> I wrote an article about how to use Cairo together with Xlib.
>
> https://www.cypherpunk.at/2014/11/cairo-graphics-and-x11xlib/
>
> Regards,
> Bernhard

Hi Bernhard, thanks for writing this up!  I think this is an important
thing to have documented for Cairo.

Would you be willing to reformat this as a tutorial for the
cairographics.org website?  We have cairographics.org/OpenGL,
cairographics.org/SDL, etc.  But we need cairographics.org/Xlib.

  http://cairographics.org/documentation/

You can check out the website via git:

  git clone git://cairographics.org/git/cairo-www

Pages are edited as 'markdown' format; it's fairly close to plain text,
you can look at the other pages for examples.  Send me a patch to add
your tutorial and I can update the website with it.

Thanks,
Bryce