[cairo] Compilation errors with MSVC after recent changes to 'cairo-path-stroke-traps.c'

John Emmas johne53 at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Oct 4 11:00:49 PDT 2014

On 04/10/2014 18:52, Chris Wilson wrote:
> If you write it as
>
> cairo_point_t t[] = { {in->point}, {*inpt}, {*outpt} };
>
> is it then happy?

Thanks for the prompt reply Chris.  It looks like our posts must have
crossed.

I just gave that a quick try -  but no, it didn't help.  I think it's
the 'C'/C++ issue that I mentioned in my last post.  It's the kind of
thing which might be acceptable to some compilers but not others.  MSVC
is notoriously strict about 'C' code  :-(

John