[cairo] SVG & PS/EPS surfaces

Emmanuel Pacaud emmanuel.pacaud at lapp.in2p3.fr
Sun Aug 2 10:21:40 PDT 2015

Hi Tomas,

Le dim. 2 août 2015 à 19:11, Tomas By <tomas at basun.net> a écrit :
> > Indeed using cairo_paint() may force rasterization I think.
>
> So what should I do to combine two vector-drawings to create one
> vector-file?

It is not clear why you are using 2 surfaces. And even if there is a
justification, it's better to not mix surface types, except if you need
an intermediate bitmap surface for bitmap effects (blur filter for
example).

You should share your code if you want someone understand what goes
wrong, or at least make a simple test program anyone can run.

Cheers,

	Emmannuel.