[cairo] SVG & PS/EPS surfaces

Tomas By tomas at basun.net
Sun Aug 2 11:31:59 PDT 2015

Hi,

Well, this code is simplified. I have various `drawings' (ie the
recording surfaces) that I combine to create the files. Then I also have
a GUI app that displays the images, for use in development. All this was
done in Guile Scheme.

It seems to me now that what I will have to do is (1) create the
drawings in C, to produce both EPS files, and also PNG files, for use in
the GUI, and then (2) have the GUI load the PNG file into an image
surface, to display. A somewhat less optimal solution.

/Tomas