[cairo] SVG & PS/EPS surfaces

Tomas By tomas at basun.net
Sun Aug 2 14:28:48 PDT 2015

On 2015-08-02 23:05, Stefan Salewski wrote:
> I would be really interested how PS on PS and PDF on PDF behaves -- you
> already tested recording surface to PS, so maybe it it not much work to
> do the other tests also.

Ok, I tried PS->PS (actually both PS->EPS, by mistake, and EPS->EPS).

The resulting file is raster, not vector, in both cases.

I have the feeling part of the problem may be that I have to specify a
size for the first surface. This apparently gets interpreted as a pixel
size of that image (whereas it ought to just mean a measurement, in
inch/72).

/Tomas