[cairo] guile-cairo

Tomas By tomas at basun.net
Mon Aug 3 14:30:03 PDT 2015

Hi,

Thanks for this. I see now that I have what may be the latest version of
guile-cairo (1.9.91) unpacked on my HD. The one I am using is the latest
from Ubuntu, which is 1.4.0.

I never bothered to try installing 1.9 from source, but it seems to
support recording surfaces, so may work for me.

(The 1.9.91 readme file is dated 2011)

/Tomas