[cairo] Interpolate path points

Diego Jesus diego.a.r.jz at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 03:54:40 PST 2015

Hello everyone,

I’m studying the possibility of including the cairo graphics into a project and I’m wondering if something is possible:

Is there anyway I can get a list of points, possibly interpolated at fixed intervals, from an arbitrary path?
Consider I have a closed path and I want to get 100 points that are in its border. I would then “request” all points at t*0.01 where t in [0,100].

The purpose is to use cairo to do some processing and then create polygons in 3D for rendering.

Thank you