[cairo] Converting Nested SVGs to Multi-page PDFs

Dolittle seedpress at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 13:29:07 PST 2015

Folks,

Is it possible to convert nested SVGs to multi-page PDFs using cairosvg?

My "master" SVG has 107 sub-nested SVGs. If one were to draw a flow-chart
of how each SVG opens several other sub-nested ones, then it would look
like a tree with many branches. Needless to say, it is tedious to print
each SVG separately. If I could convert the project to a single, multi-page
PDF document, then a lot of work would be saved.

Bob H.