[cairo] Mesh Patterns for deformation ?

Stuart Axon stuaxo2 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 28 04:06:28 PST 2015

Cheers for the info :)  I realised afterwards the question might have seemed outlandish - I haven't played with the gradient patterns yet, since I use cairocffi.

What a great book, I'll have a look.

- From a naive POV the mesh gradient API looks close the infrastructure needed to implement mesh warping - if instead of a gradient it was generating positional offsets for warping .. think I need to read up on image warping + have a play with cairo some more.

S++