[cairo] Delphi: Cairo hardware acceleration

Bill Spitzak spitzak at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 13:51:10 PST 2015

On 01/05/2015 12:15 PM, Stefan Salewski wrote:
> On Sun, 2015-01-04 at 12:53 -0800, Bill Spitzak wrote:
>> use shaders to draw antialiased
>> lines
>
> Thanks -- great google search term!
>
> https://www.mapbox.com/blog/drawing-antialiased-lines/
>
> Indeed I plan to do some GL drawing when GTK3.16 brings us better GL
> support for GTK.

That one is pretty interesting in that he shows how to use vertex
shaders. I also found this one which has a (OS/X only unfortunately)
nice demo program:

http://arek.bdmonkeys.net/bugs/invariance/TexAA.html

I think he is mistaken about using this for triangles, but the ability
to do round line caps and joins looks clever, and the use of a mipmap
texture rather than a shader too.