[cairo] Issue with Cairo Font Cache

Jian Ye jiany at cdpcom.com
Thu Mar 19 08:08:54 PDT 2015

Thank you Lawrence.

You confirmed my understanding. I will have to do the delayed clean up 
as you suggested.


On 3/18/2015 5:27 PM, Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Mar 2015 17:16:29 -0400, Jian Ye wrote:
>> If FT_Done_Face( ) is left to Cairo, the c_ftLibrary can not be released.
> Correct. It cannot. Of course, you can wrap the FT_Done_Face in your
> own routine for Cairo to call, and that will signal to you when you can
> release the FT_Library.

More information about the cairo mailing list